Loadout Selection on Spawn

it wont work because the waitUntil variables were not being met, therefore no scroll option. The one I pasted above
Has no waitUntil variables except one that I KNOW works from past experience.

then tell us how it works? -.-

then tell us how it works? -.-

the way I set up the last paste I sent was based on the init variables from Player2's Custom Spawn. It's literally the same code except with the loadoutAction instead of newspawn.sqf.

All it does is check and make sure that each player is a newspawn, and is logging in, then executes the code chunk.

the way I set up the last paste I sent was based on the init variables from Player2's Custom Spawn. It's literally the same code except with the loadoutAction instead of newspawn.sqf.

All it does is check and make sure that each player is a newspawn, and is logging in, then executes the code chunk.

so u mean the player must be new into the database?

I don't see why all of the humanity restrictions have the !, that just means its making sure that your humanity is NOT over 5000, not under -2000, and not over 0...so according to that this would only be able to be utilized if your humanity is in between -2000 and 0...right?

In reference to the init section

Also in reference to OP...why aren't you using something like
Code:
waitUntil {!isNil ("PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord")};
because without that...won't the option be available to anyone who logs in, and not just newspawns?

It's there because if you're a hero or bandit, it changes your clothes after the 'PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord' is set, which resets your character. If you took that out and used the halo jump script, then it would only work for survivors, not for bandits or heros.

It's there because if you're a hero or bandit, it changes your clothes after the 'PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord' is set, which resets your character. If you took that out and used the halo jump script, then it would only work for survivors, not for bandits or heros.

Thanks for a proper explanation. I don't know where OP is but it looks like no one can get it to work

Can't comprehend why noone is sharing their (Working) method of Somehow allowing players to spawn with a different loadout then what comes stock with server files of overwatch,,, I thought this was OPEN DayZ and that's what it's all about? I do hope we are talking about overwatch here, anything else would be just......Un-Civilized :D

Back