Locating Mission.pbo

ahughes3

Hi all,

I am trying to find the mission.pbo. I know I can download the original from the control panel, but i need to know how to access the current version I've uploaded.

Each time I upload a new mission.pbo I don't get the option to download the one I just uploaded. I can only download the original default one which isn't very helpful. I have filezilla and I've been searching to see where it is stored so I can manually amend and upload but no luck so far.

Is it accessible through filezilla? Where is it physically located?

Also, when I upload my mission or server pbo and then go into the control panel, I only get the option to reset to default. This means that every change I make to the pbo, I have to reset the server to the default version first (restarting the server) then upload my new version (restarting the server again). Am I missing something? Is there any other way to do this without having to restart the server twice?

You have to have it saved somewhere on your computer to upload it. You can't upload it from empty space. And it sounds like you are using DayZ.ST as a host. If you are I have found a slightly faster way to upload the mission.pbo and server.pbo files. Stop your server, reset to default, and then upload the files. You don't have to wait 70 seconds between the restarts when you shut it down. After you shut it down you are redirected back to the admin panel in about 5 seconds. After you reset to default files you are redirected back in another 5 seconds, and after you upload the new files you are redirected back in another 5 seconds. Then all you have to do is start the server back up. It is a lot faster that way.

Back