Looking for a server host - need options!

Minion187

So I'm on Dayz.st and got updated to 1.7.7 only to have to rework all my scripts etc. Then come to find out, not only are a number of vehicles and weapons banned - when I install rMod to get the attack helis back they don't respawn - they just get repaired where they were crashed! So if you get shot down and crash into the ocean, that's where that vehicle will be forever unless I fix it in the database.

Anyway, looking for a new host. I'd like to find one that lets me run 1.7.6 but so far I haven't found one that will let me pick the version. Either that, or I need a dedicated server which is hard to find for a similar price with Windows. As far as I'm aware there is no Linux server package for Dayz.

I'd run it on my home connection but I'm limited by the 2mbit upload (About 200k/sec). Best I can tell I'd need at least 5-10mbit upload speed.

Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks!

What country? You can buy your own server and colocate it which is a lot cheaper but it requires a one time investement

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Vert Hosting

Those guys are awesome! Good prices and extremely helpfull if you run into problems. When you order you just tell them what exactly you want. The setup and youre good to go. You have access to EVERYTHING!

Had about 10 different servers hosted by them. All running perfect.

Back