Looking for server scripter [Possably willing to pay]

monkeybuttspvp

im looking for a scripter for my server, i know how to add scripts but it takes many restarts for me to get correct so i was looking for someone who was experenced with adding scripts that could help me,
i will pay if i have to but i would prefer not to.
just coment below if you can help also if you need to know what scripts i want added just ask.

As a suggestion mate, add the scripts your looking to get done, and on what provider/ or dedicated...

The more info you can provide, the more interest you will garner

Bags

All of us will hep mate, it's what the community is all about... We/ or at least I need to know more info... some scripts I have issues getting working, but then most of work has been on EPOCH...
I'll give you a hand, but more info required,and time permitting of course

Bags

All of us will hep mate, it's what the community is all about... We/ or at least I need to know more info... some scripts I have issues getting working, but then most of work has been on EPOCH...
I'll give you a hand, but more info required,and time permitting of course

Bags
i would like the following scripts added
Scripts:
Auto Refuel
AI Missions
Sarge AI
God Mode At Traders
Take Clothes Off Dead Body's
Fast Rope
Animated Heli Crash
Self Bloodbag
Current Scripts Installed
Currently Installed:
Battleye Extended Commands
Infistar.de AntiHack And Admin Tool
Towing/Lifting

And theres no time requirement
If you would like to talk to me for more indepth stuff about my server please feel free to contact me on skype

have tried the various guides/howtos found here on the forums, most of those scripts have how to install guides (if not all of them)? im busy with my repack, but if i get some time ill add some scripts to your server for you(PM/POST your Server.PBO and Mission.PBO)

alright will do thanks sheep but as a backup bags i would still love your help

also sheep my server hosting company dosent use the pbo for the missions it uses just a file with the map name on it so ill send you that and the server pbo

im looking for a scripter for my server, i know how to add scripts but it takes many restarts for me to get correct so i was looking for someone who was experenced with adding scripts that could help me,
i will pay if i have to but i would prefer not to.
just coment below if you can help also if you need to know what scripts i want added just ask.
If you need help setting up your scripts just message me and i will get you setup.

Back