Looking for some help

New Calpis

I am having some trouble with my fn_Selfactions and compiles for epoch. I have done everything i know how to do. If anyone could help me that would be great. I will try to make it worth your while.

I am having some trouble with my fn_Selfactions and compiles for epoch. I have done everything i know how to do. If anyone could help me that would be great. I will try to make it worth your while.
No need to make it worth anyones while, post what you have and what didn't work and we (the community) will do our best to help

Ok well here is my problem. No matter what I do with my compiles I cannot get my fn_Selfactions to load what i want. I must have tried 3 different self bloodbags and 4 different deploy bike script tutorials. I have no idea what i am doing wrong.

Ok well here is my problem. No matter what I do with my compiles I cannot get my fn_Selfactions to load what i want. I must have tried 3 different self bloodbags and 4 different deploy bike script tutorials. I have no idea what i am doing wrong.
Ok so I can help more.
What dayZ version.

the mission pbo u gave me didnt want to work on my server. Im moving around everything right now. I will report back with results

the mission pbo u gave me didnt want to work on my server. Im moving around everything right now. I will report back with results
It's not a pbo, just place the unzipped files in mpmissions so the folder structure is like so

mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\files go here

You don't have to pbo your mpmission file :)

i got it to work thanks a bunch. If i wanted to add build bike from toolbox what script should i use. Just send me a link :)

i got it to work thanks a bunch. If i wanted to add build bike from toolbox what script should i use. Just send me a link :)
never tried them, ill mess around with some and let you know what works,

i have ssen one that lets you upgrade the bike to a motorbike if you the parts and also deploy a gyro copter if you have the parts, either way ill link what works

Back