Lootable Skins

iamgian

Hi, I know this has been asked quite a bit, and searching showed up a lot of posts explaining this, but they're all different scenarios such as allowing people to spawn with a random skin. Here is my dillema:

I don't want people to spawn with a random skin, I'm fine with them spawning with the regular survivor skin, what I do want to do is have it so that skins are lootable just like the camo and ghillie skins. How do I do this? I'm sorry if this is too much to ask but I might need a step by step guide so I don't screw anything up.

I'm fairly okay at the code, I just need to know where to look for the skins, where to plug it in, and where I can find the correct class name for the desired skins. To make this easier let's take the doctor skin for example.

The only thing I do know to do is add that skin to the loot tables on the server pbo (running a Bliss server, by the way). I plan on adding it to medical and maybe residential loot spawns. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hm, I'll give it a shot. But how do I make it so that it's a lootable parcel? Do I into the server pbo, go to say for example the hospital class and then input it as ["Skin_Doctor", "magazine"]? Or would it be ["Doctor","magazine"]?

You could add new class items that have the same thing as the already in skin changing items but witht he new skin as the replacement in the items code. In any case you will need rMod/rMod2.1 or any other skin allower to use these skins or any extra skins otherwise you will get kicked, have o inventory, or be invis.

You could add new class items that have the same thing as the already in skin changing items but witht he new skin as the replacement in the items code. In any case you will need rMod/rMod2.1 or any other skin allower to use these skins or any extra skins otherwise you will get kicked, have o inventory, or be invis.

you could use the soldier clothes from wardrobe

Back