lootchance in CfgBuildingLoot.hpp vs CfgBuildingPos.hpp

berupp

Hi,
I am setting up a vanilla 1.7.7.1 server with increased loot since the current loot tables are depressing.

I managed to modify my mission PBO and overwrite all necessary files to have complete access to the loot table by modifying CfgBuildingLoot.hpp and CfgLoot.hpp.

Now there is two values called 'lootchance':
- CfgBuildingLoot.hpp defines the 'lootchance' for each LOOT class (e.g. hospital) BUT
- CfgBuildingPos also defines a 'lootchance' for most BUILDING classes (e.g. Land_A_stationhouse)

Both values seem to affect the amount of populated loot piles (at least that's what I'd expect) It seems kind of redundant and my question is which of these values has an actual impact on the populated loot piles.
If anyone knows this or knows where to look it up (besides digging through the code which is my last resort) it would be highly appreciated

Thy

Hi,
I am setting up a vanilla 1.7.7.1 server with increased loot since the current loot tables are depressing.

I managed to modify my mission PBO and overwrite all necessary files to have complete access to the loot table by modifying CfgBuildingLoot.hpp and CfgLoot.hpp.

- CfgBuildingLoot.hpp defines the 'lootchance' for each LOOT class (e.g. hospital) BUT
- CfgBuildingPos also defines a 'lootchance' for most BUILDING classes (e.g. Land_A_stationhouse)

Both values seem to affect the amount of populated loot piles (at least that's what I'd expect) It seems kind of redundant and my question is which of these values has an actual impact on the populated loot piles.
If anyone knows this or knows where to look it up (besides digging through the code which is my last resort) it would be highly appreciated

Thy
What was the mods you made to gain this access, sir?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi,

Thy

Like I said. The CfgBuildingLoot.hpp impacts the loot piles.

Back