Man I'm so frustrated at this point

Sanggold

So basically I rented my own server a on friday, HFBServer and I have purchased the TSW Anti hack. At first I had tons of trouble with HFB server alone but I have managed to fix that, still dont know what exactly went wrong but I got lucky I guess.

Anyway now on to my current problem, I've tried to get TSW working with my server, and I am literally losing the plot, not getting angry or anything, just kinda run out of ideas.

So first of all I'm using Epoch version 1.2.3 and all runs fine on the server... (At the time of writing this)

Anyway basically my current problem is this. The live map functions just isnt working. Its just not live. TSW connects to RCON and the Database fine. the only things atm it can do is talk in red text, kick/ban and thats it I think. I logged out, editted my loadout logged in didn't work. My character got killed, I respawned and now where I died there is just this pin that doesn't move, and it wont spawn a new pin to say where I currently am. any help with this would be really appreciated. I asked Silentkiller for help but hes busy at the moment so I thought I would ask you guys so that I don't have to bug him.

Thanks for any help I receive.

Back