Map/Feature Suggestions Thread!

Love the Mod, Love the vehicles, Love the map changes. was thinking it needs more weapon packs and addins dealing with weapon customization. Weapon packs like the ones that are used in OverWatch, Taser ect. I run 5 diff servers all with different mods, Civilian being one of them. it seems the majority of my players like civilian for the vehicles and building changes but i see the majority of traffic on OverWatch due to the weapons. just some info to help you better the mod, i personally LOVE this mod and will join any server running it regardless of the players.

Love the Mod, Love the vehicles, Love the map changes. was thinking it needs more weapon packs and addins dealing with weapon customization. Weapon packs like the ones that are used in OverWatch, Taser ect. I run 5 diff servers all with different mods, Civilian being one of them. it seems the majority of my players like civilian for the vehicles and building changes but i see the majority of traffic on OverWatch due to the weapons. just some info to help you better the mod, i personally LOVE this mod and will join any server running it regardless of the players.

The mod size is already pretty large... time to make it larger :3

Back