Member already defined error

Richie

Valued Member!
Hello,

After setting up a new Lingor Skaro server using the Reality build i get an error when trying to join.
34o4yma.png

If i press ok it just restarts the server and loops the message over and over.

Any ideas how to fix ?

Hello,

After setting up a new Lingor Skaro server using the Reality build i get an error when trying to join.
34o4yma.png

If i press ok it just restarts the server and loops the message over and over.

Any ideas how to fix ?
Build it again using the new control panel I just uploaded last night or if you are manually building it via the command line, make sure your --with- options are in alphabetical order.

i got the same problem with last rev on chernarus

Code:
perl build.pl --world chernarus --with-buildings --with-carepkgs --with-invcust --with-killmsgs --with-messaging --with-ssZeds --with-wrecks

same problem here... rebuilt it manually & also via control panel for chernarus with latest files yield the same error.

Try building using only --with-carepkgs & --with-killmsgs
That worked for me, although the Kill Messages don't work, Stapos Lite install has them working

Try building using only --with-carepkgs & --with-killmsgs
That worked for me, although the Kill Messages don't work, Stapos Lite install has them working
Kill messages work properly, we have had no issues with these. There is a known issue with messages and the sszeds packages that cause this error however.

Kill messages work properly, we have had no issues with these.
The kill messages i mean are player A killed player B with weapon X, they do not work on Reality but do work on Lite.
Try it on a Lingor 2.0 install and you will see what i mean.

Back