messed up tow/lift script

zohan

ok so earlyer i was adding vehicles to my tow/lift script etc,and i think i messed up cuz it doesnt work,here is my mission pbo file

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    202.4 KB · Views: 11
ok so earlyer i was adding vehicles to my tow/lift script etc,and i think i messed up cuz it doesnt work,here is my mission pbo file

Always double check your files for little oversights like this:

Your arma2_C O bjects.sqf file... Look for ...
Code:
      "SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",
      "SUV_TK_EP1",
      "UH1H_DZ",
      "MH6J_DZ",
      "Mi24_D",
      "MTVR",
      "HMMWV_DZ",
      "GAZ_Vodnik_HMG",
      "MV22",
      "MV22_DZ",
      "Mi17_DZ",
    "AH6X_DZ",
    "MH60s",
    "UH1Y",
      "Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1",
      "S1203_TK_CIV_EP1",
      "V3S_Civ",
      "Ikarus",  <--- No comma for the last object ;)
];

Check the rest of your files for similar issues and good luck!

No.

Install the scripts again, fresh from the original download. Then check it works, if it does.. Add your vehicles again, being careful not to miss out any quotes or commas, or add them in where they shouldn't go. Also be careful not to delete anything by accident, like a quote , comma or bracket for example.. If it doesn't work after that, you need to go to specsavers :p

like whats missing?

RTFM! there is a PDF file that comes with that script, that explains everything.. I'm not going to help if you haven't even read the manual. I'm trying to help you, but can't if you aren't willing to help yourself!

hey so how do i make the script tow 1 vehicle behind the other?i tryed lifting an suv,.while it was towing a vehicle,but it said cant lift bcuz it towin something else,what do i change to fix that?

hey so how do i make the script tow 1 vehicle behind the other?i tryed lifting an suv,.while it was towing a vehicle,but it said cant lift bcuz it towin something else,what do i change to fix that?

Can't be done. Breaks the laws of vehicle-towing-physics (V.T.P) !

Back