Mission System not displaying mission messages

snarf

Hello,

I am using the Mission System with Sarge AI, and after some fiddling, I got the two to work together. The problems I'm having are that the ingame mission messages are not displaying and after death or relogging, the mission markers no longer appear. Any ideas?

I should mention that I'm using 1.7.7.1 and I've followed the GitHub instructions. I'm having to overwrite a few server.pbo files as when I try to extract the server.pbo, the server has trouble reading it once repacked and uploaded. I have even tried using the $PBOPREFIX$ in the server.pbo before repacking.

Alright, just an update:

If the first missions are completed without death, the next missions are created and then the ingame messages appear. Any consecutive completed missions without death result in the same. So, the problem seems to be that the initial missions are created as soon as the server is joined and without messages. As soon as the player dies and/or relogs, the missions are no longer on the map and there are no more messages.

Same issue.. From what I understand the mission spawns in the time given but if a player leaves the server and comes back the mission marker no longer appears for that one player but others can see it.. Need some way for the client to run the marker lines again on join..

Im also having an issue where I see maybe one or two missions coming up in my rpt then nothing for hours and hours..

Add this to the end of your init.sqf
Code:
sleep 20;
// Re-add markers if mission is available
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";

nicely done.... so I can add a sleep command in anytime i need to have a line reinitialize on a player join?

The sleep time is just so the commands after it wait to the count of 20

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Well for some reason now my missions wont pop up anymore

Have you applied the fix to SMFinder.sqf in the 'Major' and 'Minor' folders?

Original files:
Code:
if(isNil {ReAccur}) then { ReAccur = ["SM3","SM4","SM5","SM6"];};

Change to:
Code:
if(isNil {ReAccur}) then { ReAccur = ["SM1","SM2","SM3","SM4","SM5","SM6"];};

Copied from the github readme:

Code:
Add to server_updateObject.sqf place right after terms defined:

if (_object getVariable "Mission" == 1) exitWith {};

Change line in server_cleanup.fsm around line 349 in the Check for Hacker section:

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

IF YOU HAVE SARGE AI INSTALLED YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE VEHICLE VARIABLE IN EACH MISSION TO "SARGE" INSTEAD OF USING "MISSIONS" (Not tested with SARGE AI, may be incompatible.)

Back