[Mod] Arma 3 DeadZ

Matijs

Hello,

This is a mod i've been working on for 3 months now. The name of the mod is DeadZ. You can guess it already its another zombie mod. DeadZ is an open world zombie survival mod.

deadzlogobig.png

Story Line:

You are one of the few people who live in Chernarus, stranded on the coast line without any clothes, food, drinks. The only thing you have is a flashlight. Your mission is to rebuild civilization and do anything to complete the goal. Kill zombies, loot houses, find other survivors, team up with them or get killed by bandits.
Find a vehicle, repair it if necessary. Build a survival camp or a house to be able to live and retrieve your goal.

Features:
- Permadeath
- Gear Saving System
- Dynamic Vehicle Spawning System
- Base building (in development)
- Loot system
- Drink & food system
- Medical System (blood, bandages, morphine, painkillers, ...)
- Money system with trader camps around the map (in development)
- Custom weapons
- Custom skins (zombies & humans)
- Shoot out of vehicles
- Many more

Current Map: Chernarus (more to come)

I'm not sure if I want to release it already or create like a release date. Tell me what you think.

Feedback is appreciated.

Pictures:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Kind Regards,

Matijs

Last edited:
you say we are one of the few people who live in chernarus... so why should we be stranded on the coast then
would be more realistic and storybased if we would spawn somewhere over the map...

just my two cents...

you say we are one of the few people who live in chernarus... so why should we be stranded on the coast then
would be more realistic and storybased if we would spawn somewhere over the map...

just my two cents...

Who knows, maybe you were on vacation, maybe you were running from the infection by boat & swim back to land?

vacation... swimming back...
every fucking citizen? every fucking time? are you serious?

Its all new. Everything will change. Currently the gameplay is more important then the story line. And please watch your language.

Any Servers yet Mat?

There are no servers yet, I was using some of the dayzmod code but apparently that is not allowed. So I will be remaking some of the features from dayzmod myself. It will take a little bit more time before this mod is available for download because of this and that i'm working fulltime.

I am still working on this but I took a little break from it, I have been invited to work together with an other group of people to create another mod in The same context.

Back