Moving buildings to dayz_server.pbo problem

Sandbird

Valued Member!
I am making a building complex and while in the editor or SP mode its working fine....moving the file to the dayz_server is giving me some problems with aligning buildings together.

This is my 1st building on which the others depend on :

Code:
_vehicle_18 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["land_nav_pier_c_270", [1974.354,3693.311,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_18 = _this;
  _this setVehicleVarName "core1";
  core1 = _this;
  _this setVehicleInit "this setposASL [getPosASL this select 0,getPosASL this select 1,(getPosASL this select 2)+40]; this setVectorUp [0, 0, 1];";
  _this setPos [1974.354,3693.311,0];
};

all the other buildings around it have a similar structure.

Code:
_vehicle_22 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["land_nav_pier_c", [1916.0552,3613.377,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_22 = _this;
  _this setDir 90;
  _this setVehicleVarName "wall";
  wall= _this;
  _this setVehicleInit "this setposASL [getPosASL this select 0,getPosASL this select 1,(getPosASL core1 select 2)]; this setVectorUp [0, 0, 1];";
  _this setPos [1916.0552,3613.377,0];
};
_vehicle_30 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
_this = createVehicle ["land_nav_pier_c", [1906.0068,3638.65,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_vehicle_30 = _this;
_this setVehicleVarName "c1";
c1 = _this;
_this setVehicleInit "this setposASL [getPosASL this select 0,getPosASL this select 1,(getPosASL core1 select 2)+30]; this setVectorDirAndUp [[0, 1, 0],[-1, 0, 0]];";
_this setPos [1906.0068,3638.65,0];
};

See the 2nd object is suppose to get the Z location of the core1 object in order to get its height right, and then rotate also to the side.

While this is working fine like i said in SP, or temp MP (simple MP mission, not dedicated)....when i move the file in my dayz_server.pbo 2 things happen:

1) I get this error for all of my objects (in the client .RPT file, not the servers'):
Code:
Error in expression <this setposASL [getPosASL this select 0,getPo>
Error position: <setposASL [getPosASL this select 0,getPo>
Error Type Any, expected Number

as if it cant understand this.

2) While all the buildings, even with the errors align fine (probably cause i have their Z axis to 0).....the ceiling vehicles (like _vehicle_30) dont appear....or if they do...they are under ground ?...i dont know.

These buildings are the same with the "wall" buildings (_vehicle_22)...the only difference is the setVectorDirAndUp which the wiki says the local machine must run that....aka...the server ?

Why dont the recognize core1 and give an error ? I am pretty sure thats why the 'ceiling' buildings dont appear as well cause of that...they just wont align with core1....not to mention that they dont understand themselves....with the : getPosASL this .....

Any ideas ?

Back