Much needed feature!

Henno Garvie

I would like to see the counter on for tents as it is for vehicles so I can tell how full my tent is.

So far the mod is great much better than the normal day z, I know zombies down spawn or attack whilst in a car but I see that as a good thing so please keep that in too

Also thinking about hosting an overwatch server, so could anyone give me tips on hosting companies and what not

Thanks

Well i have www.vilayer.com in my hosting company and they are good. Any problems comes and they will solve those fast. Also that Package what they sell is good becouse you can choose pretty much any DayZ mod from there and install it few mouse clicks

I would like to see the counter on for tents as it is for vehicles so I can tell how full my tent is.

So far the mod is great much better than the normal day z, I know zombies down spawn or attack whilst in a car but I see that as a good thing so please keep that in too

Also thinking about hosting an overwatch server, so could anyone give me tips on hosting companies and what not

Thanks

you can try http://www.dayz.st/

im currently running a server from them. pretty awesome and helpful staff

Back