My Custom Camps !!

I exec all mine. Which is better?

There is 4 ways that I know of.

1. the execvm
2. upload to your server database
3. run from the server.pbo
4. merge with your mission.sqm

1+4 > increases your mission.pbo file size.
2 +3 > secures your work from being pinched and I think it reduces server load.

I used to run with method 2, for a while.
When I made new custom addons, and didnt want it out in the public.

These files are completely standard, as from the author.
I just make them easier for people to add them.

Ive released a map design, using parts of the authors map.
But no the current version of mine clashes with this one.

To get around the problem, Ive released just the petrol station addon.
That should work with it.

looking good bud

Hi Kaysio, I am your biggest new fan. I utilized most your stuff on my survival server private hive. I have big issue trying to merge a new fort I built into it. As you put everything into /buildings and they are sqt files I can't seem to pull anything up in editor to merge with. Could you help me understand how to put my new ones in? I merged two of my own maps I converted to 2d but when I look at script is has class in front of objects instead of null so even though I copied your sft files top and bottom nothing shows up.

Google did not come up with anything for me to understand sqm vs sqt or conversions of these also since I used your pbo for my start I have alot of new stuff like self blood, lift/tow, suicide, npc's ect. it all works for me as admin but nothing shows up for selfblood I use 4.0 ss antihack so maybe whitelisting?? I don't know what to put in whitelisting hehe nobody says they just say add it. I saw script for dogs but haven't ran into any yet.

Sorry for long post but I've worked a week on this with no luck before I started asking.

thanks in advance Gramps

Hi Kaysio, I am your biggest new fan. I utilized most your stuff on my survival server private hive. I have big issue trying to merge a new fort I built into it. As you put everything into /buildings and they are sqt files I can't seem to pull anything up in editor to merge with. Could you help me understand how to put my new ones in? I merged two of my own maps I converted to 2d but when I look at script is has class in front of objects instead of null so even though I copied your sft files top and bottom nothing shows up.

Google did not come up with anything for me to understand sqm vs sqt or conversions of these also since I used your pbo for my start I have alot of new stuff like self blood, lift/tow, suicide, npc's ect. it all works for me as admin but nothing shows up for selfblood I use 4.0 ss antihack so maybe whitelisting?? I don't know what to put in whitelisting hehe nobody says they just say add it. I saw script for dogs but haven't ran into any yet.

Sorry for long post but I've worked a week on this with no luck before I started asking.

thanks in advance Gramps
PS. self blood and everything works for me as admin but not for regular ppl

Back