My dayz panthera server gets stuck at Requesting authentication

Satchel

its perfectly I can connect and play but I want more crash sites and custom loot I've tried many tutorials but every time I change the server .pbo at all my game gets stuck in requesting authentication, im trying to make more crash sites spawn by editing \dayz_server\system then server_monitor.pbo in notepad ++ and if I delete a letter and retype it anywhere at all when I repack the server.pbo and use it my game gets stuck in requesting authentication please help. But in the server_monitor.pbo it shows the code to make crash sites spawn over time and all the other panther servers the crash site spawn at the restart which is what I want.

**Satchel

the max heli crash variable is in the mission file config.cfg, the same place you change how many vehicles spawn. no need to edit the server files for this.

yes, thats the file, you should be able to edit it in the control panel, ive never used them but my hosting allows me to edit it.

well im on filezilla I see it I cant transfer it and its not on my control panel :( I only get the edit mission.pbo and server.pbo

I emailed the dayz.st admin help guy and he didn't reply yet I copyed the hole chat now im looking throught the dayz.st wiki

Back