My vehicles wont spawn. PLEASE HELP

Just a questing to the vehicle spawn:

Do i need to restart the mysql server to get pMain executed ?

Or in other word: do i need to restart the sqlserver to spawn vehicles ?

Inserded some tents from old database, now some vehicles dont spawn. :(

Edit solved the tentspawnproblem, by correcting values in the database that dont Look nice to me, like [] as Inventar.

The MySQL server needs to be running when pMain executes. If you look at the startup script, it starts the database first, then waits for a bit by exploiting the ping command, and then executes pMain. Note that pMain needs to be executed before your server starts if you want cleanup and vehicle respawns to happen, so keep that in mind if you set up a server restart schedule.

Okay, now as ive got Vehicle spawn up and running i have a new problem. New vehicle will spawn sometimes without fuel and with damaged parts whicle i set damage to "0" in the object_classes.

any hint for this ?

Edit. Solved for myself. Looks like 2 choppers are spawning in the air and fall on mapstart.

Unbelivable: i found a mi6 in hanger on our testserver. Was flying around, suddenly explosions around me like antiair. i crash directly near the only 2 choppers that do not spawn correct (out of 173 vehicles). WTF. Testserver and one man joined directly after serverrestart and he was a cheater.... Without him i had never found the defect spawnpoints :D

You need to go in to object_spawns and edit the hitpoints value for each vehicle spawn to be [] (two brackets with nothing in between).

You can do this in object_data as well to fix any vehicles that are currently damaged, but you will need to restart the server in order for the changes to take effect. I'm also fairly certain that it will not refill them with gas.

The way I prefer that helicopters spawn is with a nullified hitpoints value in object_spawns (as I described above), and a Damage value of 0.05000 in object_classes so that they appear damaged to someone who does not have a toolbox. This also means that all gas will leak out of a helicopter shortly after it spawns, and ensures that someone will need to have a toolbox to get the helicopter to realize that it is not damaged and a jerry can to put some gas in it so that they can get it to a refuel point. I do this to ensure that helicopters stay on the map for my regular players who know how to get them in the air, as opposed to everyone who joins my server immediately finding a working helicopter and flying off in it.

So when I look into object_data I see that some vehicles have hitpoints and some only have []. The ones that actually have hitpoints spawn while the ones that only have [] do not spawn. How do you get the server to apply hitpoints to a vehicle?

I think this is the wrong place to ask about Origins server issues. This is for Pwnoz0r's DayZ Private Server Pack, which is a vanilla DayZ server pack.

Back