Need Help Adding Scripts Dayz.st

all things very do able if u find the links and read the instructions... you can do it even if u have no idea what codeing is just follow readme files

all things very do able if u find the links and read the instructions... you can do it even if u have no idea what codeing is just follow readme files

i have tryed. i get no where. i get an issue where my server keeps saying waiting for host. idk what im doing wrong i tryed to follow.

Do it without the admin tools or see this post. He has admin tools working but you have to fix the fact that everyone can see it and the script kicks. And install self bloodbag.

Wish dayz.st would give us access to all the files we need.

Do it without the admin tools or see this post. He has admin tools working but you have to fix the fact that everyone can see it and the script kicks. And install self bloodbag.

Wish dayz.st would give us access to all the files we need.

i tryed it last night with out admin tools. when i tryed to add auto refuel and self blood. the server kept on saying waiting for host. idk what im doing wrong.

Those 2 worked just fine for me the first go around. Have you done anything to the server pbo at all?
If so reset it back to default, you do not need to change anything in it for those 2.

Those 2 worked just fine for me the first go around. Have you done anything to the server pbo at all?
If so reset it back to default, you do not need to change anything in it for those 2.

when i tryed the admin tools the other day it kicked me so i reset pbo to default. i tryed to add the 3 scripts but i must of did something wrong as i said when i jump onto my server it stay on waiting for host.

Back