[Need help] dayz_server.pbo

Florian

Hello,​
i just wanted to add today a script like "Full Moon and increase the Crash site spawn"​
but i cant download the DayZ_Server.pbo.... FileZilla and WinSCP says always when i try to download the pbo:​
Befehl: RETR dayz_server.pbo​
Antwort: 550-This file is banned on server!​
Antwort: 550 Cannot RETR. No permission.​
Fehler: Kritischer Dateiübertragungsfehler​
and now i cant do anything..​
because if i try it on another way... (over the Controll Panel at DayZ.ST)​
and load the DayZ_Server.pbo there up..​
cant anyone play on my server... cause they get always a Black Display... (after authorizing client)​
(me 2)​
so i have to delete the pbo first at the Controll panel.. so the changes are gone, but the guys on my server can play... (i know i added the right scripts... got the codes from a friend of mine... and from a official tutorial from DayZ.st​
what can i do`?​

You really aren't supposed to ask these types of question here... BUT... On the control panel of Dayz.St scroll down and enable advanced settings, click save and restart, it should now say "get default", click and save that. Then click reset to default and Save and Restart.

Now you'll have the mission.pbo file to edit and the server will be able to function until you finish editing the mission.pbo and upload it back on to the server.

To upload, you'll need to enable advanced settings, then save/restart and it will give you an option to "browse", choose the mission.pbo on your desktop or wherever you saved it, save and restart again and VOILA!

Back