Need help installing refuel mod for dayz control center.

peterpapa24

Im really new to this stuff and need help installing this mod. I would like detailed instructions and links plz thanks i would appreciate it.

With control center, your servers mission is housed in MPmissions. If your trying to add auto fuel to your first instance it would read like so "dayz_1.MAP" so if its chernarus upload that one.

Here try this

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/98j7apac3sc45ka/0j1LEC3Ryn?v=0mcns

Notice how I added a folder called scripts into the mission file. That includes the sqf's for the refeul. Then if you open your inti.sqf you will see a entry that looks like this

Code:
// Extra actions for Chernarus:
if (!isDedicated) then {
[] execVM "scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
};

This is how you setup this addition. Most other mods are setup in a similar fashion. You will however need to make exemptions in your scripts.txt which is in @dayzcc_config\1\Battleye so players do not get kicked when trying to use this addition.

Find

Code:
"5 setFuel"

And replace it with

Code:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"dayzSetFuel" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

The mission file is all set just replace yours with the one I uploaded and make the changes to your scripts.txt I just laid out so you can see how I did it.

Here try this

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/98j7apac3sc45ka/0j1LEC3Ryn?v=0mcns

Notice how I added a folder called scripts into the mission file. That includes the sqf's for the refeul. Then if you open your inti.sqf you will see a entry that looks like this

Code:
// Extra actions for Chernarus:
if (!isDedicated) then {
[] execVM "scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
};

This is how you setup this addition. Most other mods are setup in a similar fashion. You will however need to make exemptions in your scripts.txt which is in @dayzcc_config\1\Battleye so players do not get kicked when trying to use this addition.

Find

Code:
"5 setFuel"

And replace it with

Code:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"dayzSetFuel" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

The mission file is all set just replace yours with the one I uploaded and make the changes to your scripts.txt I just laid out so you can see how I did it.
Ok so i ran the server and it works. Thank you so much i really appreciate it

Back