Need Help Please Add Bloodbag Script Epoch 1.0.1.1 server

I have zero experience doing this and I have tried for days to add this %^$#^& script. I have no idea what I did wrong. I followed the instructions for Krixes? self bloodbag script and at the very end where after days of struggling about to taste success I get this
4:50:04 Error context ��
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\R3F_Realism\R3F_Weight\R3F_CfgWeight.h, line 2: '.': '�' encountered instead of '='

the only things I changed was on line 8 which is the disable channel I erased the 1 so that it reads 0,2,6 which I think will allow side chat enabled and added the compiles etc code that was for the blood bag script. I could look I just don't have any idea for what though. The only other thing I changed
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

I am getting stuck on"wait for host" screen.Does anyone know where I need to look? Any help to fix this would be greatly appreciated and if possible could you give me the "for dummies" version because I have no clue what I'm doing thank you in advance

Is there a way you can PM me or post on here the line in the dayz client you was talking about? I have looked at it 2 times and I don't see the fn line to extract.

On your server in the dayz directory you should have 2 folders:

@Dayz_Epoch (this is the client directory)
@Dayz_Epoch_Server

the Fn file is in the \DayZ\@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code.pbo

Can't seem to attach the file to this post - send me a PM and i'll send you the file if you don't find it.

Cheers
A

Back