djkristoph

Hi all, i have question.
Can i write in my dayz_server.pbo (bottom init file) something like this:

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["my id"]) then {
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\adminpanel.sqf";
} else {
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\otherfiles.sqf";
};

I understand what your doing. Honestly your doing it the hard way and wrong way. The UID isn't passed through the init file. It can be, but would required recording which is probably out of your scope. Easiest way for you to do it is to write that check within your admin panel script then execute the script within the init file. Also you would have to pass the UID to the adminpanel.sqf.

Warning this is only pseudocode!

I.e.

"adminpanel.sqf"

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["my id"]) then {
    Execute admin controls or whatnot
} else {
    Either nothing, error message, or non admin panel
};

"init.sqf"

Code:
 execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\adminpanel.sqf";

Good Luck!

Hmm dont work :( this script always run

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["1103####"]) then {
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\admin.sqf";
} else {
this --> execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\anti.sqf";
};

My UID is 100% correct

hmm yes but this code don't work if i have anticheat in my server yes ? I must have anticheat, to much cheaters..

I didn't say use the cheats per se. Use the menu system as a template. I don't think you have the know how to make a menu from scratch correct? Just use the admin tools menu as a template. And just take out all the cheats. From there you can code whatever you want into the empty menu.

Also you can make exceptions in battle eye. My server has anti-cheat and I'm running this tool. Although I modified it to fit my needs.

I run something like this - may work for what you need, just define ADMINS as the UID's you want to allow - and remove the isAdmin part if they are not admin's on the sever.

Code:
_isAdmin=(serverCommandAvailable"#kick");
_uid = (getPlayerUID vehicle player);
if ((_isAdmin) && ((_uid) in ADMINS)) then
{

I didn't say use the cheats per se. Use the menu system as a template. I don't think you have the know how to make a menu from scratch correct? Just use the admin tools menu as a template. And just take out all the cheats. From there you can code whatever you want into the empty menu.

Also you can make exceptions in battle eye. My server has anti-cheat and I'm running this tool. Although I modified it to fit my needs.

can You send me small help ? i try run Admin Tools but my Anticheat block this , dont have menu etc ..

It depends on what type of scripts you want to run from within the menu. And if they effect the anticheat via battle eye. Look at the admin tools and just tweak it to your needs. And if you get kicked or banned from battle eye look for where it kicks or bans you and add an exception for your scripts. I can't send you my scripts because I'm using them atm, but you can look at the admin tools. Read through all the code and get an idea of how you want to build yours.

i have bluefix.sqf anticheat , take this file and look, i can pay if you help me run this anticheat for all users, but this script dont run for admins...

Attachments

• bluefix.sqf
    12.4 KB · Views: 8
Seems pretty straight forward - though I have not tested it, there is a spot in the script

wguwirwz = []; //add admins here

It seems you would list your Admin UID's here since all the code runs on If's

if !(getPlayerUID _unit in wguwirwz)

Your admin's should not be affected.

Back