need help with care packages on dayz.st server

So I implemented this script and it worked fine until I added in extra weapons to be spawned. Now it gives me this error in my arma2OAserver.RPT
Code:
8:50:18 Error in expression <", "military"], ["ItemEtool", "weapon"]
_itemChance = [0.09, 0.29, 0.04, 0.03, 0>
8:50:18  Error position: <_itemChance = [0.09, 0.29, 0.04, 0.03, 0>
8:50:18  Error Missing ]
8:50:18 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fnc_carePkgs.sqf, line 21
8:50:18 Error in expression <", "military"], ["ItemEtool", "weapon"]
_itemChance = [0.09, 0.29, 0.04, 0.03, 0>
8:50:18  Error position: <_itemChance = [0.09, 0.29, 0.04, 0.03, 0>
8:50:18  Error Missing ]

I will attach my fnc_carePkgs.sqf. If anyone is willing to look at it and let me know what I did wrong I would greatly appreciate it!

Attachments

• fnc_carePkgs.sqf
    6.5 KB · Views: 33
you forgot ]; at the end of military itemtypes

your last line of case military ["ItemEtool", "weapon"] should read ["ItemEtool", "weapon"]];

Ah, and now I feel mentally challenged. I love how 1 little thing can be a show stopper haha. Thank you so much!

Tryed this but just gets stuck at requesting auth nobody can get in.

This is my backup can someone please add these scripts and re upload for me?

Attachments

• dayz_server backup 31st.pbo
    72.9 KB · Views: 5
Firstblood, try this it should work for you. Let me know if there is an issue.

Attachments

• dayz_server.pbo
    79.7 KB · Views: 47
It's an OA pbo which pbo viewer won't open. I use eliteness to mod my pbo's. I know they work cause I have ran across a few on my server. I don't know how to convert the coordinates from the RPT to map either unfortunately.

But if you want to customize the loadout, open it up go to fnc_carePkgs.sqf and follow the format that is already there. If you add a new item in, ensure you add the chance percentage in the line underneath.

Do you know how to fix this?

23w1j47.png

Go here and download depbo4.05.rar and put the depbo.dll in the folder you keep eliteness. You are most likely running an older version of depbo.

I got all the code working but how many care packages spawn, how many and do they spawn on a server start or through out playing time?

Back