Need help with scripting?

finplayer21

If you want me to script your server add me on skype: eelis.lynne
The only requirements for me to script your server are: You speak english, your server provider is dayz.st (i have only worked with st, but i can try other server providers), your server is running epoch, overwatch or vanilla and you have a paypal account.

Scripts i can do: Debug monitor, self bloodbag, custom buildings, vehicle lift and tow, remove clothes from dead bodies, full moon nights, custom loading screen (i can do the image for 3€), name tags, salvage vehicles, intro credits, trader safezones, halo spawn (epoch only), auto refuel, epoch missions system, dayz mission system, intro song, no plot poles (epoch only) infistar anti hack (29.12€), The silent warrior anti hack (15€)

I can also try other scripts if you have link for instructions. Feel free to add me on skype and i'll help you!

Last edited:
You greedy cunt :p
€40 for infistar when it's only €28 to buy and takes seconds to install, Chris (Infistar) offers top notch support and would install it for you.
All the other scripts are community made and released free, yet somehow you think you should profit from them ?

You don't quite understand how a community forum works do you ? :rolleyes:

It was my mistake that i put it in euros, but i will fix it. I understand that there are people who have too much free time and want to help other people for free but i have 7 hours of school five dayz a week and i want to make some money.

hi if you give me a list of stuff you would like on your server i can help with most scripts just upload your mission.pbo and server.pbo and your dayz_code i dont charge as i once needed help and this forum was great in doing so and no what its like not being able to have custom stuff on your server and for infistar its great but you will be best asking him his self as you will have to pay for it join my team speak on chrisb0x.info

hi if you give me a list of stuff you would like on your server i can help with most scripts just upload your mission.pbo and server.pbo and your dayz_code i dont charge as i once needed help and this forum was great in doing so and no what its like not being able to have custom stuff on your server and for infistar its great but you will be best asking him his self as you will have to pay for it join my team speak on chrisb0x.info

Hi Stephen,
Could you help set up some scripts on my server?
It is a epoch running Napf
i am a complete novice and have tried adding AI (Wicked) but only the mission spawn no Helos
thinks im looking to add is
trader safe zones - Auto refuel - Tow lift - Slavage vehcles and remove debris of roads - Admin control panel - Debug monitor -possibly self blood and Ai Helos and ground forces if possible
thanks
John

Hi Stephen,
Could you help set up some scripts on my server?
It is a epoch running Napf
i am a complete novice and have tried adding AI (Wicked) but only the mission spawn no Helos
thinks im looking to add is
trader safe zones - Auto refuel - Tow lift - Slavage vehcles and remove debris of roads - Admin control panel - Debug monitor -possibly self blood and Ai Helos and ground forces if possible
thanks
John

hi join my team speak im able to help address is chrisb0x.info just paste that in the conection tab

stephen2012 does some really good work he is very friendly and helpful he was able to help me get my scripts in order so i could be up and running and did so quickly and well. Very pleased with his work and grateful for his help I would highly recommend him if you need help with your server

hi join my team speak im able to help address is chrisb0x.info just paste that in the conection tab

This guy is a Godsend he not only spent 4+ hours setting up one server which was a b__ch to configure He then set up a different server which is running fantastic. I cant thank him enough wish there were more people like this in the world. Stephen you have my gratitude for all the hard work and time spent setting up my server THANKS
Megaz

Back