Need Server Co-Owner

ben mace

hey guys, I've got myself a problem.. I've got a 50 slot server but never have the time to add anything to it. It's sitting there doing nothing. (It is a dayz.st server)

Here's what I'm after..
I can provide all funding for the server for a long time and also set up a website that we can use for donations etc, but I have no idea how to make the server even have the basic fundamentals of good mod gameplay. I'm open to any gamemode changes and also any other Admin Tools purchase it might need.. But I need someone to set the thing up! haha

If you're interested pm me your skype or just comment it on here.

Cheers

My team would be happy to help you with your server, we are experienced coders administering both epoch and overwatch servers. Scripting and admining is the same on pretty much all dayz mods so where ever you need help we'd be happy to assist. PM here or join our teamspeak and ask for Lucy or Sweets for more info vs24.tserverhq.com:7087

My team would be happy to help you with your server, we are experienced coders administering both epoch and overwatch servers. Scripting and admining is the same on pretty much all dayz mods so where ever you need help we'd be happy to assist. PM here or join our teamspeak and ask for Lucy or Sweets for more info vs24.tserverhq.com:7087

What scripts have YOU written, using your code? Just curious...coder and scripters write their own code. Being able able to read, pay attention to detail, and add pre-existing scripts to specific .sqf's is not the same as being a scripter or coder. It just means you are experienced enough with the dayz code to properly place other code.

Let's not create any confusion that isn't necessary.

What scripts have YOU written, using your code? Just curious...coder and scripters write their own code. Being able able to read, pay attention to detail, and add pre-existing scripts to specific .sqf's is not the same as being a scripter or coder. It just means you are experienced enough with the dayz code to properly place other code.

Let's not create any confusion that isn't necessary.
Im sorry is this a job application,
Are you the OP?
and am i beholden to answer you inquiries.

In case you were wondering Chris the answer to all the questions i have for you is a resounding No.

Also to be noted the OP has not asked for custom scripting but for someone to help him get his server up and running and to get some scripts in place so it is playable. As for my technical background i am a linux system administrator fluent in PERL Python PHP Java Jscript MySql HTML5 CSS3 Bash Scripting and numerous other languages and syntax that are not applicable here.

Allow me to quote you...
we are experienced coders administering both epoch and overwatch servers
If what you described,PERL Python PHP Java Jscript MySql HTML5 CSS3 Bash Scripting, isn't applicable here, then why mention it? I'm great at setting up enterprise level hardware for a 1000+ user infrastructure, but that doesn't mean anything here...so I've never mentioned it. Don't get your panties all scrunched up becuase you need to feel superior...for whatever reason...(listing all the "so-called code" you claim to be experienced in doesn't hold water when you have nothing to show for it, to the community). No need to prove anything unless you have something to prove.

Also...
languages and syntax that are not applicable here
A syntax is not a language...just an FYI.

Not trying to fight with you man...I just like to filter out the bullshit when I hear it.

Allow me to quote you...

If what you described,PERL Python PHP Java Jscript MySql HTML5 CSS3 Bash Scripting, isn't applicable here, then why mention it? I'm great at setting up enterprise level hardware for a 1000+ user infrastructure, but that doesn't mean anything here...so I've never mentioned it. Don't get your panties all scrunched up becuase you need to feel superior...for whatever reason...(listing all the "so-called code" you claim to be experienced in doesn't hold water when you have nothing to show for it, to the community). No need to prove anything unless you have something to prove.

My need to prove anything goes no farther then the fact that when i offer my help on a very basic issue requiring very limited technical skills for FREE mind you that someone who has nothing better to do comes to respond to the post just to be a troll and try to flex his I've been a poster here longer then you so my input should be valued more the yours rubs me the wrong way.

No one asked for you to provide input the post was a post asking for help. I offered my help if the OP decides he wants free help ill be happy to provide it. now you should probably go back to your so called enterprise level hardware configuration im sure one of your 1000+ users probably needs your help.

Allow me to quote you...

Also...

A syntax is not a language...just an FYI.

Not trying to fight with you man...I just like to filter out the bullshit when I hear it.

also to be noted the syntax refernce is because arma scripting isnt a language but a syntax.

HAHA i see the problem your a microsoft certified professional sorry about that... ill let you get back to windoze stuff i know your probably busy :)

Code:
Lucidity
Male, 31

Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore

Lucidity was last seen:
    Viewing thread Need Server Co-Owner, 1 minute ago

I've been a poster here longer then you so my input should be valued more the yours
You've been a member since Feb. 6, 2014.

You've dug yourself quite a hole full of BS. It's OK...I'll sit back and watch you continue...
tCp90.gif

Code:
Lucidity
Male, 31

Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore

Lucidity was last seen:
    Viewing thread Need Server Co-Owner, 1 minute ago

You've been a member since Feb. 6, 2014.

You've dug yourself quite a hole full of BS. It's OK...I'll sit back and watch you continue...
tCp90.gif
actually i was refering to you having been here longer then i have and you feel your opinion should be more valued then my own so... get your argument straight before using it bud :)

Hey guys no need to argue haha , I just need a custom cherno epoch map with some AI missions etc
also to be noted the syntax refernce is because arma scripting isnt a language but a syntax.
Post hijack

A little Google goes a long way

Arma scripting is actually 3 languages Sqf,sqs and sqm. they stand for Status Quo Funtion, Status Quo Script and Status Quo Mission.

There is no official name for the language as a whole but it is most commonly referred to as BIScript.

End post hijack

Now to the OP take a look at my repack thread I'm more than happy to set it up on your server, don't mind just setting it up and letting someone else run it, glad to provide support to whomever you decide to help you.

wow cheers man , if it isn't asking too much would you know how to get

Dayz AI
AI missions
Self bloodbag
Towing

Any of those? It'd be a great help man, I could flick you like 5 bucks or something

Back