Need to create a test server

alexlawson

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Hi im just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, Im wanting to create a test server I use Xamp and MySQL workbench, and help is appreciated.

epoch works fine, just add the epoch launch params, replace server and mission files and import the epoch SQL to the database.
At a quick glance I cannot find out what it is, what makes it different from just installing the server files yourself.

Pwnoz0rs server pack is the way to go ;)
Im very confused, I need to know how to run 2 different servers using xamp and MySQL workbench this appears to be a dayz server files which I dont think help me since I use epoch server files.

Im very confused, I need to know how to run 2 different servers using xamp and MySQL workbench this appears to be a dayz server files which I dont think help me since I use epoch server files.
So you want to run 2 servers, one thats main and one thats test?

I tried making a new database but that didnt work, but if I run of the same database wont that corrupt the original server.

I tried making a new database but that didnt work, but if I run of the same database wont that corrupt the original server.
It wont corrupt the original server but you cant run 2 DBs on the same port. So you need to run the DB on another port too and then change the hiveext.ini settings. Just google like"how to change mysql server port".

Hosting companies like dayz.st run up to 10 dayz servers per dedi box and they manage to do that by having them at different ports.

Back