Need to disable Anti-Teleport from DayZ 1.7.6.1

Grafzahl

Valued Member!
Hi!

I realy like that people develop on dayz, but in the last updates... i think they just included more and more shit-stuff and things that make the game just a pain in the ass for the players...

Right now, i updated to Namalsk 0.741 which is now based on dayz 1.7.6.1, which includes this awesome new anti-teleport script that can be bypassed with 4 lines of code... so, somehow... if you cross the tarabridge on namalsk now this awesome script thinks that you are teleporting, throws you 200m in the air, you drop to the ground and die.... and off curse spams the RPT-Logs with like 400 Lines.

I thought that i can simply disable the script in the dayz_server.pbo, but no way, this is hardcoded in the clientside dayz_code.pbo, its based in the dayz_code/system/antihack.sqf which is execuded by dayz_code/system/player_monitor.fsm.

Does anybode have an idea how include a custom player_monitor.fsm in the dayz_server.pbo or missionfile?

I know i should be thankfull about updates, but such senseless thinks like anti-hack scripts that just cause trouble and cheaters laugh about, or banned vehicles that cheaters are able to spawn and the server-owners not... its just frustrating.

Anyone has an idea? Otherwise i have to block both entrence to the bridge...

Hi!

I realy like that people develop on dayz, but in the last updates... i think they just included more and more shit-stuff and things that make the game just a pain in the ass for the players...

Right now, i updated to Namalsk 0.741 which is now based on dayz 1.7.6.1, which includes this awesome new anti-teleport script that can be bypassed with 4 lines of code... so, somehow... if you cross the tarabridge on namalsk now this awesome script thinks that you are teleporting, throws you 200m in the air, you drop to the ground and die.... and off curse spams the RPT-Logs with like 400 Lines.

I thought that i can simply disable the script in the dayz_server.pbo, but no way, this is hardcoded in the clientside dayz_code.pbo, its based in the dayz_code/system/antihack.sqf which is execuded by dayz_code/system/player_monitor.fsm.

Does anybode have an idea how include a custom player_monitor.fsm in the dayz_server.pbo or missionfile?

I know i should be thankfull about updates, but such senseless thinks like anti-hack scripts that just cause trouble and cheaters laugh about, or banned vehicles that cheaters are able to spawn and the server-owners not... its just frustrating.

Anyone has an idea? Otherwise i have to block both entrence to the bridge...
Grafzahl were you ever successful at disabling this anti teleport garbage?

It's killing people on Tara Bridge like gangbusters, and when I tried to disable it via the walk-through I ended up with player models no longer loading.

Grafzahl were you ever successful at disabling this anti teleport garbage?

It's killing people on Tara Bridge like gangbusters, and when I tried to disable it via the walk-through I ended up with player models no longer loading.

You need to extract, edit and link the player_monitor.fsm from your @DayZ_Namalsk ns_dayz.pbo into your mission-file, Namalsk doesnt use the player_monitor.fsm from @DayZ_Namalsk_@Dayz

Roger. I tried @Dayz and @DayZ_Namalsk_Dayz, but didn't think to look in ns_dayz.pbo. I'll give it another go.

Thank you sir.

*EDIT*

Success! Millions of bridge goers saved! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Back