New admin panel for dayz.st (PHP)

We actually have TSW but I don't really like it tbh :p.
I really can't afford a server other than the dayz.st one, I don't get money for going to school :/.
If I had the resources I would consider at least converting this one for self-hosted servers.
The dayz.st map and some other stuff wouldn't be available so I'd have to try and find other ways for some functions.

Edit: Version 1.3
Update 1.3 gives support for different maps and changes some dutch text to english.
To update from 1.2 to 1.3, download the new pages/edit.php and overwrite it.
https://github.com/Prestodus/DayZ.stAdminPanelPHP
I could only test Chernarus and Takistan, so if there are problems with other maps, please let me know.
 
Yeah server host is with DayZ.st

How strange. Actually, what do I put down for the URL variable? I think I left that one blank d'oh!
 
Working perfectly. Thank you. Would love to see you add new features. Perhaps a way to drag players to parts of the map instead of just player on player teleporting :)
 
The problem with that is that you need to know the x, y and z axis rather than just the x and y axis.
If you got the z-axis wrong, the player will probably either login in the air or under the ground.
 
Back
Top