New DayZ Mod;

Infrared

Hello, I'm InfraRed. I know I've posted something similar to this originally, but here it is.

Me and my friend plan to build a new mod from the 1.8 DayZ Base, hosted on the Map Taviana, this mod will hopefully be better than Origins, we'll also have it open sourced at a certain point in development, most likely AFTER the main closed Alpha phase and what not.

Here is just 1 thing I've been working on and finally completed about 30 seconds ago.
YG0GucH.png

That would be one of the resorted camps by the Military that has been abandoned.

We plan to install a GREAT story line to this. It'll be fairly interesting actually, but here is what we need really! If you can or know someone that has a great specialization in this feature, LET US KNOW AND WE'LL GET YOU A BETA KEY!

First off, we'll need 1-2 people good at 3D Rendering with a program like Maya, or anything in the 3D stuff, what that will be good for, is custom wrecks, buildings, opening up some 'military, industrial' stuff, and even adding a few extra islands.

Secondary, we'll need 1-3 people that have great experience in C++, or know their stuff when it comes to MAKING scripts, what we'll be using this for, is custom build scripts, like house building, Random point spawning boxes in the AI Island we're creating, and changing vehicle weapons to another, example; sounds fairly stupid, but it's just an example! (A M1A1 Abrams main cannon into a M2 Machine gun xD) --Yeah, that's not what I'd throw into the mod, but that's the easiest thing I could come with. I'm fairly basic when it comes to scripts, I could probably 'edit' loot tables and make vehicle / backpack spaces larger, but that's if I'm pointed into the right direction. Anywhom, let's get back to our topic here. C++, you're a needed person, hit me up PLEASE!

Third is the charm, we'll need 1-2 people for regular map editing, I'm fairly good at this myself, so I can also be apart of this team. But we'll need to add tons of things to the map, so we can get a large apocalyptic feeling to the mod!

My email - [email protected]

We'll easily take any suggestions below, PLEASE post up, it'll be useful really,

I would love to see walking slow zombies that could only die from headshots, i would love to have some the walking dead scenario in this such as prisons, farms and army bases (Big ones) like fort benning and such, would be really cool.

Agree with half of what iSmellCookies most mod buildings have boring things i want to see some unique new stuff

Back