New hive- gender/tent fix

thevisad

Staff member
New hive has been released, this fixes the gender selection and tent issues. Users will need to rebuild with the latest version to get gender selection/tent fixes. Hive file required for all tent fixes to be active.

I meant custom inventory based on UID. For instance I give myself a custom loadout, so I didnt see the screen but when I removed it I did.

You might want to look into this: Database(1): [Error] Error 1292 (Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '81538AX') in MySQLStmtExecute SQL: 'UPDATE `survivor` SET `inventory` = ? , `backpack` = ? WHERE `unique_id` = ? VALUES("[["ItemFlashlight"],["ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"]]", "["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1",[],[]]", 324173)'

You might want to look into this: Database(1): [Error] Error 1292 (Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '81538AX') in MySQLStmtExecute SQL: 'UPDATE `survivor` SET `inventory` = ? , `backpack` = ? WHERE `unique_id` = ? VALUES("[["ItemFlashlight"],["ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"]]", "["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1",[],[]]", 324173)'

Do you have the ID from above it? Should be CHILD:XXX

Looks like the field for unique_id was set to int32, I converted all of that so it will handle the letters.

It seems the backpack defined in the custom loadout spawns at the players feet when they respawn, all skins revert back to the survivor/bandit skin. I just put the skin in their inventory and let them pick up the backpack from where they spawned.

Also I tested out the tents quickly and it seems they are still broken.

visad, what code fixes the gender selection screen? I merged your changes with my server.pbo but it appears to have broken the custom inventory and there is still no gender selection :/

visad, what code fixes the gender selection screen? I merged your changes with my server.pbo but it appears to have broken the custom inventory and there is still no gender selection :/
Its a combo of the hive and the (!_isNew) in server_playerLogin.sqf

It seems the backpack defined in the custom loadout spawns at the players feet when they respawn, all skins revert back to the survivor/bandit skin. I just put the skin in their inventory and let them pick up the backpack from where they spawned.

Also I tested out the tents quickly and it seems they are still broken.

Viba, did you download the latest hive and script changes for the system?

Back