Hey guys I was hoping someone could help me. I am having the gender selection issue described earlier on this thread. I rent an HFB server and I'm pretty sure it runs reality (Schema version .38 on database, and an @realitytavicom folder that I use to update my server.pbo in my files?) I honestly am not familiar with these server packs but I thought maybe one of you could help. Sounds like I just need to get this update but I'm not entirely sure how? I looked on the Reality github wiki and none of that stuff seems to apply to me because I don't own the physical server machine. If I am unable to update is there any way to disable gender selection? Thanks for your time fellas.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.