[OPEN] New Server w/ Custom Buildings and NO loot at any location HELP

ordmandell

Hi everyone, just started my own server because I love DayZ, I made a custom base at krasnostav, did all the right steps to get my buildings to loot, restarted the server but now there is absolutely NO loot in any building only on the zeds! I really could use some help...

Hi everyone, just started my own server because I love DayZ, I made a custom base at krasnostav, did all the right steps to get my buildings to loot, restarted the server but now there is absolutely NO loot in any building only on the zeds! I really could use some help...

You need to add this into your init.c

Code:
GetCEApi().ExportProxyData( "7500 0 7500", 20000 ); //Center of map, radius of how far to go out and find buildings.
in the
Code:
void main()

Once you run it it will create an Export folder inside your mission/Storage_1 and inside that export folder will be an updated mapgrouppos.xml you can then just overwrite existing xml file with this one located in mission folder.

After that add a // to the code we added to init.c so it doesnt keep running and then restart your server.

If you need further help contact me on discord Captain Bigzy#5746

I had that, problem was I had to have it placed right under the weather section- loot everywhere now:)

Last edited:
Back