Newest Build broken?

kikyou2

Valued Member!
Hi there,

since the last Reality Build I have massive problems in setting up new servers.

It seems there is a problem between the communication of the server and the mysql database, cause I can't spawn.

If I set up a Dayz+ Server I don't spawn and hang up in the loading screen until "Something wen't wrong.." appears.

If I set up a 1944 server, the character spawns in debug plains and you can't move. Always there are no entries in the Database for the character or the profile..

With the last build I had no problems but this is just weird. I already reinstalled the MySQL Server to ensure there is no problem with that, but its still the same.

Also when you build the deploy files you need to rename "mission176" to "mission" folder cause he don't find a mission filder otherwise. Is this the problem?

Please I need help!

Regards kikyou2

Edit: I also tried to use Lite to find the error, but Lite is working fine! I really think now thats something wrong with the actual build at github for reality...

DayZPlus still doesn't work. As you try to build he search the mission files at ./missions/mission1744/world/dayzplus

But the files are at ./missions/mission1744/dayzplus

If you copy the folder to the right place he fails while he is merging the package files

20130307105445.png

Unfortunately still very buggy, I give invasion 1944 now another try maybe this will work.

Edit: The 1944 Invasion build now the package but there is same problem as I have with the Lite Build that you can't connect to it.

Thanks, but I'm not so dumb ;)

You can use it with no problem, you just got to have different folders and different databases this is not the problem.

Back