Night vision

[DZG]Tommy

Is it possible to find the night vision in loot spawn?

Because i've just been killed by one guy wearing nv goggles...it's a bit unrealistic for this mod I think..

It's very possible, just hunt through the spawn loot and you'll see itemNVG.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Ok thanks for replies. I still think that finding those kind of advanced stuff doesn't fit with the mod background. But is only my opinion :)

Cheers.

There are no NVG's in this Mod, so if someone killed you wearing them it means than he used scripts to spawn them in, and even if you killed someone who had NVG's, you couldn't take them because they wouldn't visually appear in inventory because they are not included in the game.

Thanks for the clarification GamingWicked, was worried there for a while, I've been running around thinking just that during the nights.
Now if we could just fix the gamma cheat it would be even more exciting! :D

There are no NVG's in this Mod, so if someone killed you wearing them it means than he used scripts to spawn them in, and even if you killed someone who had NVG's, you couldn't take them because they wouldn't visually appear in inventory because they are not included in the game.

So I was right about that. Unfortunately there are always cheaters/hackers even in modding test...what a shame.

Thanks for reply ;)

NvG's are banned, so even if you got them in game they should fail still. I will check it out.

But yes, if you see anyone with any semi / auto weapons, or tech such as NVG's, GPS, Rangefinders, report the scrotum's for being potential cheaters.

Back