No Character ID black screen for NEW SPAWNS/NEW PLAYERS

domda7x

I am running epoch.

When a player dies or a new player joins the server after they get past the receiving screen they are stuck at this black screen. In the RPT LOG this is what it says:

Code:
15:04:55 "DW_DEBUG: (isnil _characterID): false"15:04:55 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character PLAYER_NAME as no characterID"
Then after a while it says this:

Code:
15:09:35 "DISCONNECT: PLAYER_NAME (45881862) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (PLAYER_SPAWN) REMOTE, _characterID: 0"
15:09:35 "DW_DEBUG: (isnil _characterID): false"
15:09:35 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character PLAYER_NAME as no characterID"
15:09:35 "PLAYER_NAME (UID) | 0h 32min | ANTIHACK OFF - WAITED 300s!  |DayZ Instance: 11|"
Then it will bring them up to the stats screen (which is blanked out) and it has a little disconnect button on the bottom right. Just as if they died but no death screen just the disconnect button and the really small white line in the middle.

To get past this currently I tell my players to log out and log back in and it works.

How do I fix this?

Are you using a blur antihack? The freecode prevents players from logging in on my server when I apply the fix for the epoch menus. You will notice if you disable it you won't get those errors.

Do a google search. There was a forum post about a hotfix for it on blurs website, however it does not work with the freecode

Back