No Night time anymore.

MaRs

Hello

I run a server on the latest bliss.
And i noticed it's not getting night anymore:( The server restarts every 4 hour and time is set on: Local in the hive.ini. System time is GMT-3

What can cause this issue ?

Hi there. I'm working on getting this server all set up the way I want to, and after several failed attempts with hfb support, I started messing with things on my own, I am in arizona, utc-7. So I set it to custom, utc-7, and the server time is utc+7, I can change it to any number and its 7 hours fast. If I do local, its still 7 hrs fast. If I do Static, no matter what time I set it to, upon restart the server starts at 8am. Anyone else that has an hfb server that has had this issue? I saw a post about a possibly bad hive.dll file, I'm pretty new to all this, how would I obtain the new file for my server and replace the faulty one?

Ok one other reason is you are using faulty hive.dll. There was 1 version that had broken time retrieval so it was making default time regardless of your time setting. Download latest hive and try again.

I think I might have this issue. I cannot alter the time no matter what settings I change. I have re-download the file with no change. Can I get it somewhere else?

I tried that, but it made no difference. It's weird. I had no issue changing time when I was running Pwnoz0r's pack (so, I know I'm changing the right settings).

Have you set the right world number in the instance table? I know I used to get some issues with times and gear spawns because I forgot to change the world number to the correct one.

Be sure to run the db_utility.pl setworld <world name> If you are using anything other than chernarus

Sorry. I forgot to post an update. I reverted to the previous hiveext.dll version in github. That fixed it.

I am running only chernarus, but thanks for your input, Geekz.

Back