NO SERVERS? Dayz 2017?

tre

Okay, so I downloaded the archive, and placed the dayz2017 folder in the correct place, I loaded up the dayz commander and went to settings, and over rided with @dayz2017 and hit done

searched 2017 and find NO SERVERS.. what am I doing wrong? Also might need to add that I have the game on steam.. but have always gotten it to work thru the dayz commander.. would like to play this version cause theres not as many guns and Im new to the game.. I figure it would be a better place to start

okay, I was searching from the servers TAB, went to the SEARCH tab next to it and typed in 2017 and found some servers.. so nevermind

if anyone else gets this error, where u over ride the location, above that is start with steam, and something about steam w/ a ? mark next to it.. lets it replace the .exe to work on steam.. try that.. it worked for me.. thanx for the help u lazy bastards LOL

Sorry tre - only just seen this thread. with it being christmas its a little slow round here. Also you might get a quicker response next time if you post to the support section under the 2017 forum. I will move the thread now so if anyone else the issue they can see this post.

Glad it worked out for you and happy new year.

Back