No vehicles in my server?

Hi, i'm using the 1.7.4.4 server to play with some friends, bu we don't have any vehicles at all in the server it seems, and spawning one to get around with a script just doesn't work, it despawns when i step in. Is there a way to get vehicles in my server? Chernarus is a little big to go around on foot don't ya think?

Cheers.

I had a similar problem when I restarted my server after messing with some of the files. When I checked things out in the database, I noticed it was spawning all the vehicles in InstanceID 391 whereas myself and my players were in InstanceID 1. Once I changed all the vehicles to my players' instance and reset the default assignment in the pmain function, the vehicles showed up, followed spawn rules correctly, and we haven't had a problem since. I've never heard of this happening to anyone else, but it's worth checking.

I had a similar problem when I restarted my server after messing with some of the files. When I checked things out in the database, I noticed it was spawning all the vehicles in InstanceID 391 whereas myself and my players were in InstanceID 1. Once I changed all the vehicles to my players' instance and reset the default assignment in the pmain function, the vehicles showed up, followed spawn rules correctly, and we haven't had a problem since. I've never heard of this happening to anyone else, but it's worth checking.

i tried changing the instance ID from 391 to 1 and still no vehicles.

Back