Not able to add custom buildings via .sqf

Hi Kash again I found a script at end of sqf on one that told it to stop and once I removed that its working I now have all of them working except west_komenka not sure what the problem is on that but its a large build by keysio and haven't heard anything from him yet. Thanks for your help.

Gramps Grumpyworld is coming along just fine :)

Hi got ParisHilton working but added a new northern city here is the sfq http://pastebin.com/CqdRGpUw

hope thats how it works and don't know I used buildings in jon_editorupdate as I never found list of unbanned buildings yet.

thanks for the help Gramps

Well thanks to Kash and some more paying attention I found my script errors and now have all my forts working :)

Must say the West Kamenka fort is amazing and Keysio you put alot of thought and work into that and its probably the best base I've ever seen it tops NWAF and on my server might just become the place to go.

Anyway happy hunting and come by sometime and say hi 216.244.71.66:4302 Grumpyworld

Only issue now is dealing with instant heli crashes with sarge script.

Hopefully 1.8 bugs will get ironed out and I can upgrade but so far it had big problems with all my addins.

Gramps duh old guy :)

Back