Not your normal I NEED A SCRIPTER thread - PLEASE READ

Vladster

Hi,

My name is Vlad, and I used to own a fairly large dayz server.

Due to meeting the vermin known as Dami, that server is now dead, and has been for almost a year.

Some of my old admins have recently started a new server, and it has been quite a success, often reaching 50/50 players.

I have managed to setup the server with most popular mods, but due to working 60 hours per week and being a father to 2 young children I am unable to help as often as I would like.

We are seeking somebody who is very experienced with arma2 / epoch, preferably somebody with a proven track record. (IE you've released your own scripts).

Your initial task will be to remove any errors from the server. Re script what needs to be done, and hopefully offer your advice on what should stay and go, performance wise.

Then you'll be asked to install the following mods - P4L, Plot management, Door management, ESSv2, DZGM.

You will be paid (or donated if you prefer that term) upfront. We're willing to pay you $50 per hour to work on these scripts.

Nothing else is asked of you. If you're able to rid the server of errors and install the previously mentioned scritps without conflicting with anything else, that's all that we require.

If you're the type of person who likes to admin a server, and not play, and you fit in with the current staff, we would offer you an admin position. (We have admins from AUS, US, EU).

Please PM me if you are interested. I am only seeking people who have PROVEN ability to script their own scripts. If you're good at gathering scripts of here and epochmod, sorry we don't need you. I've been doing that for 1.5 years, it is not hard.

Some server information.

Located in the USA
ALL admins are lvl1 (spectate only) Admin abuse is not tolerated, we have removed friends of ours before.
Scripts/Mods include inf ah, custom map locations, old WAI that has been customised, tow/lift, paint vehicles, mechanics, vehicle ammo traders (rearm), ZSC 3.0, EVD, snap pro, weed fields, safezones and much more.

I hope to hear from you shortly.

Vlad.

Back