Official DayZ-Origins Server | schlachterplatte | SSD | 40 Slots | Events | Active Admins

Blackc0bra

rsmak8t3.jpg

· Hey Guys,

we got a new faster official DayZ Origins Server from GTX and we are still looking for new players. We arrange events on our server with special prices and a lot of fun, we can tell you the details if you join our teamspeak server or in the Sidechat.
The minimum age is 16 years! We are looking for clans/groups and also for lone survivors. We are able to provide you an own TS channel for your group/clan if you want. People also have the possibility to looking for player in our teamspeak to play with.

Facts about the server:
  • Official DayZ-Origins Server - 109.200.18.218:5902
  • 40 Slots (for smoother gameplay)
  • European Server (English/German only in Sidechat)
  • 3dP[ON], Kill-Message[ON], Side[ON]
  • Crosshair[OFF], Nameplates[OFF], Tracers[OFF]
  • Max Vehicles, Max Loot
  • Autorestart every 4 hours (3h day/1h night)
  • Active and fair Admins
  • No Lags (UK Server with SSD)
Rules:
  • Basecamping allowed (but please respect that new players on the server have time to build minimum there level 1 houses before you camp there)
  • No Cheating, Glitching, Bugusing or Combatlogging
  • It’s totally forbidden to block objects/entrances (houses, caves, castle entrances) with tents or storage boxes
  • No bad language or defamation in Sidechat
Our specials:
  • A lot of Events on the same Server, the starters already enjoyed it!

I hope to see you soon @ schlachterplatte - 109.200.18.218:5902

Hey, I played on this server recently, and I really recommend this one if you're looking for a nice community, active administration, and a good mix of PvP and PvE!

Back