*OFFICIAL* Free Personal Lessons/Help with Scripting. Giving away Free Custom Scripts. READ!

Don Smith

My *OFFICIAL* Thread For Custom Scripts!
Have a server or planing to get one?
Don't want to look all over for scripts?
Don't want to have some random guy script your server and be admin?
If the above statements are true READ BELOW!

I am willing to give free lessons/help with scripting. I am also willing just to build a "dayz_mission.PBO" to your standards. I will also help begginers with server hosting aswell.

In order to get lessons/help with scripting just PM (Private Message) me here on DayZ forums. Simple as that and we would continue from there on what you want to do.

If you want me just to build you a "dayz_mission.PBO", again you would have to PM me here on the DayZ forums. From there we would discuss what you are looking for. You'll need a DropBox, or something else we can attach files to.

Other Ways to contact me:
I look foward to helping you guys as much as I possibly can. And I can Guarantee you this is not a scam or anything like that. I just enjoy helping people out and working with computers. And I'm a good teacher!

Sorry about the part where it says "PM me on the DayZ forums" I originally posted this on.. Well the DayZ forums. Just shoot me a PM on here or an email.

Hi don. I have a dayzst server running taviana and im no scriptor but i can copy and paste lol. Im slowly understanding things but i would like to take you up on your offer of help. I posted for some help on here last week and even messaged the guy who wrote this script but ive had no reply from anyone. Its for freds dead player journal.
http://opendayz.net/threads/release-freds-dead-player-journal-study-body-replacement.12438/
I've inserted the dead player journal script in to my mission pbo to the letter and there appears to be no errors that I can see. My server runs fine but the journal doesn't appear to work. Study body appears in the menu but that's as far as it goes. I have a debug monitor that I have changed to one that can be toggled on and off as I thought the journal appeared in the same place in the top right hand corner. Would you be kind enough to help me get this working as I think it's an awesome addition to my
Server.
Many thanks

Termy

hi there, as a female gamer im disappointed in the lack of a appropriate skin. did they remove it? anyway it would be awesome if someone could help with that

Back