Once And For All. How Do You Spawn Banned Vehciles In Game?

Kflo

Ok I am running a 0.2.5 Overwatch server and I'd like to spawn some banned vehicles in game. How do you do this? The one long thread on here does not work.
I am willing to work offline with someone via Skype or Teamspeak in order to get this done.
I have some ideas in my head for rewards to give players in events or some really are vehicles.
Stuff like:
BAF_Apache_AH1_D
S1203_ambulance_EP1
BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D
LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1

etc Anyone have any ideas this would be great.

Thanks

As weapons vehicles can desbanned commenting on the cpp where vehicles come and you could use on your server.
for example:
fakevehicles:.....
//BAF_Apache_AH1_D
//S1203_ambulance_EP1
//BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D
//LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1

And so putting / / you could use the car would desbanned :) is very very easy.

Going to ask a rookie question. where is the cpp file located. I am running overwatch.
I tried by commenting out the amin.pbo file but that didnt work as I understand all players who enter the server need the same file too. So thats not it.
If you can tell me the location of the cpp file I will do it now.

Thanks Man.

Ok. I have the CfgVehicles.hpp open from dayz_anim.pbo from the @DayzOverwatch\Addons folder. If I comment out what I want disbanned how do I spawn them into the game?
Also do I need to do the same thing to the sme file in the @Dayz\Addons folder or just @DayzOverwatch\Addons?
After I comment out what I want then repack. Then what? Of course I made a backup first. Just need to know what to do now.

That doesnt work. each player who connects needs a copy of the modifed dayz_anim.pbo file which the .cpp files resides.

It works in my server i send the dayz_anim.pbo to the players :) so i use the MH60 in my server before other servers origins :D

No traders menu for me I am running Overwatch. I think I am going to inlist Dami I use his anti-hacks and have me tweak the spawn menu to add whatever vehicles and weapons I have to the spawn list.
Any other way you can think of since I dont use overwatch?

Back