Only 10 vehicles ever spawning (all with full hitpoints)

Doc

Valued Member!
I have changed the maxnum of vehicles in the database, but it seems after every restart (and even when completely resetting the db tables) I only get 10 vehicles spawned in the game. Is there something I am overlooking in one of the files? If so, how can I remedy the situation.

Also all my vehicles "appear" to be spawning with full, default hitpoints of "[]". I thought they were meant to be randomly damaged?

On another note, is there anyway for me to "unban" some of the default banned vehicles (and even weapons) from DayZ?

I know I sound like a noob, I'm sure if I found the relevant code I would understand it but there is just SO much of it!

I'm basing the information about hitpoints from the table. but I am yet to even find any of the vehicles in the game (apart from the ones I added to spawn next to me). I can only assume they are there.... somewhere.

No I haven't =/ I didn't read anywhere that you had to do that until now! :) I have opened the function, although I am familiar with SQL (usually in a PHP environment) I don't feel confident enough to hack away at this willy-nilly. What should I change?

Now that is sorted, does anybody know why the hp of all the vehicles (except some ATVs) is only []

[] is going to cause it to spawn fully fixed.

In object_classes, try adding:

[["motor",0.8],["karoserie",1],["palivo",0.8],["wheel_1_1_steering",1],["wheel_2_1_steering",1],["sklo predni P",1],["glass1",1],["glass3",1]]

That will cause the vehicle to spawn needing those parts, depending on the number after the part name.

Thank you! Can you briefly explain what the values in the array mean and where I can find the class name of other parts required please? Now I know this I can expand it to give random amounts of damage on pSpawn :D

Back