Our new DayZ Mod could use a modeler!

Infrared

Hello there, my name is InfraRed. I'm a developer for a mod me and my friend have decided to finally put into effect. We're on the fair low stages of development right now, but we could use a good 3D Modeler, one that can add islands to maps, bridges, open up certain buildings, and all of this type stuff, even create models like new backpacks, and even skins!

So are you down whomever is looking at this? We could really use you for this project, I really admit! Hopefully you choose to come with us on this mod and help us out. It'd be greatly appreciated.

Contact me at [email protected] if you're interested! I'd love to see some people interested! Even if you're good at C++, we need you!

We're going to use Taviana by the way.

--Developer InfraRed

That's really 2 different jobs.

Terrain editing is a world in it's own for arma.

Modelling buildings and anything else is another job.

Also you are not allowed to edit other people's terrains, especially Taviana.

BI has only released the source for one terrain, generally people created the terrains from scratch, and it's a VERY long and involved process.

Good Luck.

Hello there, my name is InfraRed. I'm a developer for a mod me and my friend have decided to finally put into effect. We're on the fair low stages of development right now, but we could use a good 3D Modeler, one that can add islands to maps, bridges, open up certain buildings, and all of this type stuff, even create models like new backpacks, and even skins!

So are you down whomever is looking at this? We could really use you for this project, I really admit! Hopefully you choose to come with us on this mod and help us out. It'd be greatly appreciated.

Contact me at [email protected] if you're interested! I'd love to see some people interested! Even if you're good at C++, we need you!

We're going to use Taviana by the way.

--Developer InfraRed
I sent you an email to your gmail with some demos of my modeling skills, please reply when you get the chance, ps. i'll work for free

Back