Panthera doesnt install with lite pack

Quarterbreed

1.8 doesnt install with stapos lite pack, it just closes the install box once you enter mod code.. Thought id post here since its been a cpl of days in lite support with no fixes

The 1.8 that is out there is not a DayZ port by Yshido. Think it is viLayer?

It's published as ver 1.8, and run by Control Center. Map is great.

Looking forward to Yshido's. The 1.8 Port is livable, but a bit buggy.

I just went back to chernarus since stapos pack doesnt like my server. Every other map from his oack works great except panthera

We tried the 1.8 version and it's garbage.
Too many issue. It shows in Dayz Commander with no version, but it is up and running.
Vilayer trashes everything they touch.
We went back to version 1.7.

Can't wait till this new version is released so we can get off the Vilayer crap.

We tried the 1.8 version and it's garbage.
Too many issue. It shows in Dayz Commander with no version, but it is up and running.
Vilayer trashes everything they touch.
We went back to version 1.7.

Can't wait till this new version is released so we can get off the Vilayer crap.

our server seems to be doing just fine with the 1.8, the map is awesome, item spawns are really fucked though

our server seems to be doing just fine with the 1.8, the map is awesome, item spawns are really fucked though

Ours runs pretty good too. Spawns are indeed buggy. If you log out to lobby and then back, it kickstarts them.

I'll take a buggy Panthera over a Chernarus any day. And even better, a Yshido port.

Back