perm booby traps?

slightly different problem but im getting Cannot create non-ai vehicle StashSmall, when i place the booby trap. any ideas?

slightly different problem but im getting Cannot create non-ai vehicle StashSmall, when i place the booby trap. any ideas?

If you aren't using Chernarus 1.7.7.1 (or any mod that has Stashes within) you have to use a different deployable, people on Epoch seem to like using Graves. It doesn't really affect it, just means it's invisible. It will still explode if someone walks nearby

@stetson im guessing here but maybe some1 out there might know better and be able to help you with this. Ithink it might be added as a deployable within your datadase i dont know how to do it personally but this is the way tents and other deployables are added . Hopefully some1 will see this and reply as id like to add this as a perma feature to :)

well ive looked at it quite a bit and it says its creating a StashSmall which is already in the deployable table. the issue i think is, its UID is blank but matt put a reason as to why its blank and i've left it alone.

after all this time though i think its better not perm because i've had quite a few players just go out and plant them in the firehouse, hospital, barracks, schools....you name it they planted it there. base defense gone offensive =\

well ive looked at it quite a bit and it says its creating a StashSmall which is already in the deployable table. the issue i think is, its UID is blank but matt put a reason as to why its blank and i've left it alone.

after all this time though i think its better not perm because i've had quite a few players just go out and plant them in the firehouse, hospital, barracks, schools....you name it they planted it there. base defense gone offensive =\

Working on modifying it to make vehicle traps ( as in spawn a vehicle instead of a stash, that then blows up after say 10 seconds of a person being near it :p), also think I may have a way for it to write to db (or atleast make it update to db in some form) but its untested. If I ever get around to testing it, i'll let you know. My buddy mentioned a update object global variable or whatever. Once I get that little tidbit, and test it and modify it to work properly...i'll let you know :D

and the UID is blank so the server doesn't delete it...it's untested but if you want to see if it will write to the DB located the line of code
Code:
_spawnStash setVariable ["ObjectUID",""];
in createBomb.sqf and change the
Code:
["ObjectUID",""]
to
Code:
["ObjectUID","UID HERE"] Find the ID in your deployables table...paste the ID into the ""
...Not sure if this will change anything....might work though xD

Back