Pheonix admin tools - trader issue?

DeltaSierra

Having a bit of an issue with Pheonix Admin tools running 1.0.2.4 Epoch.

Everything works fine, up until I change the bit of code in server_cleanup.fsm

I was told to put:

" if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Tool"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

in the check for hackers part. Which to my understanding is supposed to make sure the vehicles don't get cleaned up straight after spawning.

If I change it to this, then repack the .pbo and restart the server, the traders get stuck on "Loading Items" and never actually loads them.

In my RPT log I'm getting the same error over and over again,

23:22:28 Error in expression <
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x) && (typeOf ve>
23:22:28 Error position: <_safety) && (isPlayer _x) && (typeOf ve>
23:22:28 Error Undefined variable in expression: _safety

However I don't see how that is stopping the traders from working, they work perfectly fine without the check for a hacker part of the code changed.

Any ideas?

In a hurry to leave so I couldn't look at yours closely, but heres mine. Working blue phoenix on 1.2.0.4 epoch.

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
"diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
"(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
"_x setDamage 1;" \n
"};" \n
" } forEach allUnits;" \n
"" \n

Ok I have been getting the issue where vehicles purchased at the traders automatically spawning back there. I'm also using admin tools and have tried the code above but I then can't get into the game.

I don't suppose you'd be willing to share your mission and server pbos would you? I am finding that when I try and use my mission with someone else's server it doesn't like it and vice versa.

I just want to get my game back the way it was :(

I wasn't able to get it working with the above code either, so I just set it back to default and took away the vehicle part of the admin script.

Back