Played a bit on launch night and again tonight... thoughts.

Nonov Urbizniz

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Staff member
Hey guys, Love the mod, just figured I'd put in my .02....

Flamesuit was pretty cool I wish I could bring it with me on the forums.

MG34 I found spawned with no ammo, and I looted literally 20-30 buildings with ammo for lots of other guns but never found even one clip/mag for it... also in it's description it doesn't say what ammo it takes, I think that's important to add.

Also the models for all the guns I found appeared at incorrect scale in my inventory panel. (Webley and MG34 both looked super small)

If you look behind you while running your character does this weird raising of their primary weapon thing over and over... I'll fraps it next time...

The combat roll does this hop thing that looks really weird.

There was a lot of general laggyness to the server (official open server I think)

Loot spawned very late

Zombies are all but impossible to aggro and don't stay interested in you at all... I could literally run around w/o a single worry about zombies, I think I got hit once or twice maybe and that was only because I ran RIGHT UP to them wondering if I was versioning by accident.

AWESOME JOB on getting the versioning detected and blocked...

That's about it that I can think of off the top of my head...

GREAT MOD and awesome job getting it out so fast too.

Nazi Zombies are awesome.

I may do, however I am developing our own mod so really just hopped on to check it out, although last night tried to play the same server again and my equipment was wiped... loaded at the same place I logged out but no equipment of the flame suite I had found.

So my first impression after running my own same server are pretty much the same as nonov , very weak loot ... i found mostly think cans i played 1 hour in city and didn't find a weapon ... cba lag as usual .. how they will do something about it ... i think walk/run mode is bugged because sometimes i can't get out of walk mode.

Back